Evolutionary Fault's DJ Desk...Evolved?

Default Evolutionary Fault's DJ Desk...Evolved?

{edited for fixed pics}
    Hi all!

I don't know if anyone was around when I posted my old kit (V7s and an NS7ii). Well, I done gone upgraded.

What follows is the evolution (pun!) from a series of faults (another pun!). Non-compatibility of parts (NS7ii/DVS) meant a slow crawl to rekordbox, which didn't have enough buttons. Back to serato, but this time with external mixing and full HID. More buttons and lights. new dead end...serato bites for 4 decking and 3rd party midi controllers. Enter Traktor goodies.

I give you....SHINY LIGHTS!!!
    photo.jpgFullSizeRender-4.jpgFullSizeRender-3.jpg

First one old kit.
    Second one NEW kit.
    Third one NEW KIT AT NIGHT!

Left To Right
    D2, D2, Akai AFX, DMJ-900SRT, XDJ-1000/Reloop Neon, XDJ-1000/Reloop Neon, with Novation Dicers.
    Full control of 4 decks (2 Remix, 2 HID), all four FX Banks, DJM Postfader Filter and FX, and enough buttons and knobs for cues/loops/anything I can think of.

Over on the side are a Novation Launch Control/Launch Pad and 2xLPD8...Just in case I need EVEN MORE buttons, or ableton.
    That's right gents, I actually bought the overpriced, rapidly obsoleted, quietly discontinued....I mean LIMITED RUN SRT edition.

Too bad everything's in vegas mode
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...148#post745148

Thanks for looking, and maybe justifying some of my addict like spending.
    Last edited by EvolutionaryFault; 05-24-2016 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Broken links

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Attachments are invalid - can you please reupload pics?