Rmx 1000 for Deep / Tech & Techno??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Thanks for the insight. Is anyone here using the RMX-1000 with an Xone 92? Do they work together fine? I read up that a few people have had issues trying to pair the Rmx with certain Allen & Heath mixers.

should be no problem....aux send and return, slave the rmx 1000 to traktors midi clock and go...
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Tech Guru

I don't see why it wouldn't work.

All you're doing is just putting it into the audio send/return. The only A&H mixers I know it doesn't work with are the DB2 and 4 because they don't have send/returns (why would you anyways with those sound engines).
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Tech Convert

Awesome, thanks for the advice. One last question is if I had the Xone 92 and RMX 1000 setup to my CDJ's and powered KRK speakers. Will I also need to invest in a soundcard? It's my first mixer after an S4 and that had it already built in. I plan to record via a zoom h1 so won't be plugging in a laptop or any software ever.

i found traktors effects to be better sounding than my rmx-1000 so i returned it.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ant2016 View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the advice. One last question is if I had the Xone 92 and RMX 1000 setup to my CDJ's and powered KRK speakers. Will I also need to invest in a soundcard? It's my first mixer after an S4 and that had it already built in. I plan to record via a zoom h1 so won't be plugging in a laptop or any software ever.
    No, your CDJs are your sound cards.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Tech Convert

Awesome, thanks.

You could use Traktor effects which are the best or spend $800 to look like a pro with a one channel garbage effects processor.

Make sure you get the Pioneer headphones to look really pro.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    You could use Traktor effects which are the best or spend $800 to look like a pro with a one channel garbage effects processor.

Make sure you get the Pioneer headphones to look really pro.
    Yes i guess it's rather limited and the FX aren't for everyone. For the same price of a 92 and an RMX 1000 you can bag a DB4 so I went with that. 4 channel FX and studio quality sounds was what won me over.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ant2016 View Post
    Yes i guess it's rather limited and the FX aren't for everyone. For the same price of a 92 and an RMX 1000 you can bag a DB4 so I went with that. 4 channel FX and studio quality sounds was what won me over.
    Nice man! Hope you like it! DB4 is really a dream mixer for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast