Questions on the all new Pioneer DJ CDJ-TOUR1 + DJM-TOUR1 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Notanon View Post
    It makes the PlayDIFFERENTLY mixer look reasonably priced in comparison, I'll say that much.

I find it funny how almost everthing about TOUR1 gear is actually meant to make a difference for sound/rental guys, not the actual DJ
    And yet, I bet most of them would be more satisfied with a regular nexus gear that just has durable male/female connectors on the sides so you could just lock them together without cables
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post

I find it funny how almost everthing about TOUR1 gear is actually meant to make a difference for sound/rental guys, not the actual DJ
    And yet, I bet most of them would be more satisfied with a regular nexus gear that just has durable male/female connectors on the sides so you could just lock them together without cables
    Yeah you're spot on there, it looks like great kit and the super club and festival engineers are going to love it. I can't help think they should have released a version without the screens but still the beefed up audio. For the moment the screens feel like a bit of a gimmick.
    MBP 13 2012 | 2x NI Kontrol X1 Mk2 | NI Kontrol F1 | NI Audio 2 | Behringer CMD MM-1 | Sennheiser HD25 Mk2

Tech Mentor

You have no need for a Tour-1 system. Unless you plan to be hooking it up to very expensive massive sound systems with a FOH mixing console. It was made for having the highest possible sound quality connections for performances at major festivals and tours. It is 1000000% not necessary for at home or even in a club

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123