Questions on the all new Pioneer DJ CDJ-TOUR1 + DJM-TOUR1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    It just depends how much you really like playing Solitaire. For me it's a no-brainer (clearly worth it).

is that why they call it multi deck support??

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBlake View Post
    When I hit Sync I get a double espresso from Midi Out.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoDJ View Post
    Branson recorded Culture Clubs first single on his barge when they signed to Virgin.
    And Mike Oldfield in a Castle if memory serves me right.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Just found a great use for those jog wheels and Link

jogs.jpg

If you are thinking of having this equipment at home you are wealthy enough to not need the internet's advice.

I suppose it's worth asking, if you bought say the DJM Tour-1 and connected your CDJ 2000 nexus 2's to it, would you get the full compatibility of the screen on the DJMT1 working or do you have to buy the CDJ Tour1's for all that to work? Interesting to know as I agree for a home set up this full "Tour" lot is ridiculous but still having the one screen on the DJM and using normal CDJ's would be quite cool and save a fair whack of cash (relatively)!
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Fyoog View Post
    I suppose it's worth asking, if you bought say the DJM Tour-1 and connected your CDJ 2000 nexus 2's to it, would you get the full compatibility of the screen on the DJMT1 working or do you have to buy the CDJ Tour1's for all that to work? Interesting to know as I agree for a home set up this full "Tour" lot is ridiculous but still having the one screen on the DJM and using normal CDJ's would be quite cool and save a fair whack of cash (relatively)!
    That I could agree with if you really had extra money. But I bet Pioneer has made it so only Tour 1s can be used together.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

...if you bought say the DJM Tour-1 and connected your.... of the screen on the DJMT1 working...
    Any chance riders are going to start listing the Tour-1 as T1 and the promoter is going to accidentally get the DJM-T1 instead?

Tech Guru

You might as well just run Nexus off a laptop with Rekordbox at that point. You get all the same information, for many thousands of dollars less.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoDJ View Post
    You might as well just run Nexus off a laptop with Rekordbox at that point. You get all the same information, for many thousands of dollars less.
    This is logical. Kids with cash don't use logic.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

It makes the PlayDIFFERENTLY mixer look reasonably priced in comparison, I'll say that much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast