A&H 43c - serato - technics 1210mk2 - Ortofon s120
    Tech Student

Default A&H 43c - serato - technics 1210mk2 - Ortofon s120

Sound quality is really poor, not sure if there are settings within serato that can solve this. Any info would be great.

Thanks

Can you describe what "poor quality" specifically means? What are the issues you're having?

Also, how does the setup sound with all that gear without Serato? Does it sound bad when you're just playing records?

Tech Wizard

I just put together my system and its 2 stanton str8 150s , numark m2 mixer and Denon ds1 interface on serato. I'm also getting some poor sound quality. My little controller was real clean compared to this. I also get real slow pitch and then it begins to reverse slowly but when I move the needle to a different location the problem disappears , it doesn't happen all the time. Not sure if it's vinyl or needle or cartridge or what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mrpep View Post
    I just put together my system and its 2 stanton str8 150s , numark m2 mixer and Denon ds1 interface on serato. I'm also getting some poor sound quality. My little controller was real clean compared to this. I also get real slow pitch and then it begins to reverse slowly but when I move the needle to a different location the problem disappears , it doesn't happen all the time. Not sure if it's vinyl or needle or cartridge or what.
    Set the entire chain tt>ds1>mixer to either phono or line level using the switches.

Tech Wizard

Just to update - I've learned that the quality of the file has a lot to do with it... seems like common sense I guess but I'm completely green here fellas , I'm learning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default 123blacklights-serato

Serato main feature is designed for earphones and reject the high noise so its only suitable for headphones. Suppose you can test the another sources,the quality will be reduce.
    Serato having different DJ controller so you try to choose the which one is suitable for that.