colored waveforms S8/S5 D2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ah I see, you were talking about the master tempo knob in the mixer section, not the deck tempo. I'll fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikMinekus View Post
    For people that are having trouble understanding the instructions, here's a fully working version with a spectrum waveform and a bunch of other small improvements:

https://github.com/ErikMinekus/traktor-kontrol-screens

Just click the green "Clone or download" button > Download ZIP and replace the folders.
    Seriously man great job, love the layout and visible info, the track browser is a great improvement. Had a mix last night to see how it held up and I didn't need to look at the laptop once, thanks for doing what NI have failed to. I believe the D2s are a great unit but fall short with NI's failure to provide some critical updates that everyone seems to be crying out for. Hats off to you mate

Tech Convert

hello erik please make traktor browser key tex colored.

i just did mine last night and it worked perfectly on my S8. Any chance to switch the key text to traditional alpha from numeric?

I just tried doing it with my S8 on my Mac and now the screen does not work and the channel lights do not work.. well thats weird !

All of the logic for the S8, S5 and D2 is in the QML files, so if something got messed up it makes sense that things stop working. If you used one of my versions, did you completely replace the CSI, Defines and Screens folders?

Hiya, I ended up reinstalling Traktor and then it went back to normal.

I am fairly confident i followed the instructions correctly as it was'nt really that hard to do..

Maybe i could give it another go but i am fairly sure i done it right the first time round..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123