Quick Help With Mapping An X1 MK2

Default Quick Help With Mapping An X1 MK2

Folks, newbie here so forgive me for a what might be a very simple step and advice asking.

I have 2 X1 Mk2's that I am using on my Traktor Scratch Pro rig. For unit 1 for controlling decks A&B, I have my group effects for 1 & 2 set up to manually make adjustments, this unit is fine.

For unit 2, I would like to have the unit set up to control the effects for 3 & 4. Do I have to select decks C & D to make this happen for controlling the effects from this unit ?

In Traktor Scratch Pro, I would like to get the effects indicator buttons for 3 & 4 to initiate when they are on, as they automatically do for effects buttons 1 & 2 when mixing between decks A & B, is this possible ?

In a gist, I would like to have all 4 effects to be available and controlled using 2 X1 MK2's using decks A&B ?

Thanks for reading and looking forward to any and all replies.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Welcome to Forums!
    I moved your Thread to correct sub-orum where we discuss mappings

Firstly I don't have experience with connecting two X1's to answer your question. But,

Quote Originally Posted by djchiefrocka5677 View Post
    For unit 2, I would like to have the unit set up to control the effects for 3 & 4. Do I have to select decks C & D to make this happen for controlling the effects from this unit ?
    This is something that you can actually test for yourself if you check that option in the preferences

If it doesn't work than we will look in to remapping FX knobs.

Default THX Stewe !

Stewe: thanks for the update and moving the Thread to the correct place. I have back to back gigs and will look into the fix later on...

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Welcome to Forums!
    I moved your Thread to correct sub-orum where we discuss mappings

Firstly I don't have experience with connecting two X1's to answer your question. But,

This is something that you can actually test for yourself if you check that option in the preferences

If it doesn't work than we will look in to remapping FX knobs.