Maschine Studio, playing two sounds when hitting one pad question on Komplete kontrol
    Tech Wizard

Default Maschine Studio, playing two sounds when hitting one pad question on Komplete kontrol

So I own the Maschine studio and the komplete kontrol s49. I usually map out my Maschine like this: drum kits on Group A & B, then keys, synths, horns & strings on the rest of the groups... My questions is this:

I have seen people use Maschine where they hit, for example, pad 1 & they have it programmed to when pad 1 is pressed- pad 4 will also be pressed (without them pressing it). So in this example, every time pad 1 is hit- it triggers pad 4 to fire.
    Does that make sense?
    I'm sure it's a very simple little trick. But I can't figure it out anywhere!!!

What I am trying to do with the Komplete Kontrol S49 is this: for example, I'd like to have within group C, pad 1 be a grand piano sound & pad 2 be a synth... And when I play from pad 1 on the komplete kontrol, BOTH pads 1 & 2 are fired and played on the keyboard. So if I play a C chord, I want it to play that same C chord on the piano & the synth simultaneously.. That way I can have a piano/synth combo to play with on my keyboard . Is this possible to do with the komplete kontrol? Or is this feature exclusive to Maschine & wont work when hitting the keys on the komplete kontrol?

Is my question clear?

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to hearing this super simple answer I'm sure!

this is how the pad linking works ...
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Tech Wizard

PERFECT!! Thank you-