My home setup

Thread: My home setup

Default My home setup

After getting the F1 from my girlfriend for my birthday at the weekend I have now got the setup I have been aiming for for a while. I've wanted an F1 for ages now and after the messing around I did at the weekend I'm glad I asked her to buy it for me. Adding drum and percussion loops (from sample packs or made by me in Ableton) adds to much extra to the tracks I am mixing and has re-awakened my creativity.

Finally, sorry about the messy cables, Too much play time and not enough tidying time this weekend.

MBP 13 2012 | 2x NI Kontrol X1 Mk2 | NI Kontrol F1 | NI Audio 2 | Behringer CMD MM-1 | Sennheiser HD25 Mk2

Nice and simple, but my OCD is screaming at me with those cables! I have been thinking of throwing up some pics of my own set up, gives me a reason to get the duster out and give everything a clean

I will have the cabling sorted out within a day or two. I was a bit too eager to get playing when I took those pics.

It is a really simple set up, pretty much everyone knows about the quality of the NI controllers but the Behringer has really impressed me.
    MBP 13 2012 | 2x NI Kontrol X1 Mk2 | NI Kontrol F1 | NI Audio 2 | Behringer CMD MM-1 | Sennheiser HD25 Mk2