DJM 750 and Traktor
    Tech Student

Lightbulb DJM 750 and Traktor

Hey guys,

I'd like to upgrade my set-up so I'm currently watching all the mixers available. I went over A&H, Behringer, Denon, and Pioneer and I came to the conclusion that the set up that would fit me the best is:
    -DJM 750 + Kontrol X1 MK2 + Traktor Scratch Pro (I'm currently using a non-usb mixer)

However, the DJM 750 is not Traktor Certified. So it would kind of suck if I spend 900$ on a mixer if I can't connect it to Traktor. For this reason, I investigated on internet and apparently, some people found a way to connect their DJM 750 on Traktor but it doesn't seem very reliable to me.

Another solution would be to use a different program, such as MixVibes but I'm not quite sure if it's a good one.

Could some please help me out here? I don't know if I should order the DJM 750 and "find a way" to connect it to Traktor, use another program such as MixVibes, or just looking at another mixer?

Help will be greatly appreciated here!

Thanks

For the 25465345255th time - Traktor certification has nothing to do with the use of an audio interface with Traktor (because every interface can be used for output with Traktor)

It's only significant if you want to use timecode vinyl/cd to control Traktor decks.

PS Denon X1600 >> DJM-750
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2