vid - Carl Cox killing it at space ibiza last week playing my trac - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good job... proper track.

But your website and screaming promotion is so incredibly annoying that I simply can't stay on it long enough to download the track.

On some further research it looks like your whole page is some kind of scam and your tracks are bad copies of existing tracks. The Carl Cox Tomorrowland Track apparently isn't even your track. Strangely the name "Underlord" doesn't show up on any website that is not in some kind of way controlled by underlord.

The quotes from artists are completely ridiciolous: “F MAAAN, THIS IS FAAAAAT. I LOOOOOOVE IT. U can be sure that I will play the hell out of this one. Whaouuuuuuuuuu – Luuuuuv it!” – Laurent Garnier

"This is the artist we’ve all been waiting for. Time to let the talented artists rise. We deserve it. Those in favor of dancing all night, please say Underlord!"

"Every weekend you get to dance should be a religious experience. Get ready to flip that internal switch from off to oh, fuck yes! We can now officially confirm that the next revolution in electronic music has begun."

"Future Leader Underlord aka Simon Saunders is man with a love for weird and wonderful off kilter house and techno sounds. Quietly building his empire, the London based producer and label owner has hit gold with his latest release – U Crazy Fuck, which has none other than Fatboy Slim salivating like a fat kid staring into the cake shop window. With added pizzazz and a full up DJ schedule and new online merchandise store, Underlord is set to rule the world!"

Congrats dude, BIG deal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12