s5 audio glitching

Default s5 audio glitching

Hello everyone! I purchased my kontrol s5 a few days ago. I tested it three times before taking out to a real gig. The first two tests were free of major audio problems (except a few cracks now and then) but i had instant visual freezes but the sound kept playing normally. Last night, i had one more test, but after a few minutes of mixing, i had SERIOUS audio glitching. The fact is that i can't change my latency settings and sampling rate (stuck to 48). My laptop is a Sony Vaio with 4GB RAM, already twiked for audio performance. Untill a few days ago, i was using a Reloop Mixage IE (for three years) and had no audio or visual problems at all. Any suggestions?

Systematik

Have you enabled multi-core processing in the Traktor preferences bar? Also, did you use your previous controller with Traktor or another software? I'm quite sure this issue has nothing to do with the S5's hardware, but more with your computer. Please try disabling things like WI-FI, Bluetooth and any other processes running in the background. I personal.y own the S5 and Traktor Pro and I've experienced audio issues due to bluetooth in the past. (Your latency should be already 512 ms.)
    Let me know if it worked out for you.

Thanks for the reply. Yep, I used with the previous controller with Traktor only. As I mentioned above, i have already done twikings to the pc, and disabled everything you mentioned(and many more...). Strange thing is that audio glitching started happening during the third test( the first two were smooth except some minor crack and pops and a visual freezing (only for a second or less). First of all, why i can't decrease sampling rate from 48 to 44,1? Maybe is something wrong with the software and drivers updates i had to do when i purchased the s5?

Systematik

Have you also tried uninstalling any drivers or software and reinstalling them via the Native Instruments service centre? It definitely doesn't have anything to do with your hardware. Does the audio glitching also occur when the S5 is unplugged and you're mixing in the software? I'd try reinstalling all of the NI stuff on your computer - if that doesn't help shoot an email to NI.