CDJ track browsing question

Default CDJ track browsing question

I asked this question on another forum, so I'm going to copy/paste the post so I don't have to type it again. Any and all help is appreciated.

I have a quick question about track browsing on a CDJ device, such as the XDJ 1000, 900NXS, 2000s. I'm a complete novice in regards to CDJs, but I really want to have an answer before I invest so much money into a CDJ setup.

maxresdefault.jpg

Notice in the image above how Mojaxx (as this pic is from his review of the XDJ 1000) searched for a song, and on the right of the song names popped up a little info section of the song. Is there anyway for this to pop up all the time?

For example, I would like to be able to browse a playlist with song titles on one side and that info plane (artist, track name, BPM, rating) on the other. I browse through tracks on other pieces of DJ software based on four different criteria, and would REALLY love it if I could have that info plane no matter where I'm browsing.

Press INFO when browsing any of the other categories. It should stay up unless you press INFO again.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikMinekus View Post
    Press INFO when browsing any of the other categories. It should stay up unless you press INFO again.

Thanks for that info. I know it's a noob question with a seemingly easy answer, but I couldn't find a definitive answer earlier. Thanks again.