Stuff that is starting to annoy me. (mostly Vst related)

Default Stuff that is starting to annoy me. (mostly Vst related)

This Tread is posted under ableton since Ableton is the only DAW that seems to manage to screw things up
    for some of these issues i found a really *expression needed* hack.

Besides Ableton i also use IL-FLS wich does it fine. (maybe FLS is exeptional in vst support ... dunno)
    the other vst host i tested these thins on was the VST plugin for Foobar2000 wich also made no big deal of it.
    same for bitwig demo, reaper, and some other demos i tried in the past

reinstalling does not fix it, problems exist on win7-8-8.1 and 10 reinstalling that wont fix it either

first and now at this moment the most important.
    -MIJOY , ableton wont seem to detect the fact that i have a licence (installed it twice and in a diffrerent folder) and continiues to run the demo.
    same for Sylent1 , "thank you for running this demo" ....

Upstereo vst the free one just crashes the DAW on scanning , worked fine in 9.0 ,and earlier, so allot of my projects have it in them , and i cant bounce it to audio because the DAW updated and earlier versions are gone
    (found a fix for this , lucky me the preferences.cfg inside appdata\.....9.1\ stil had the validated and scanned vst , so i copied the rules , with a hex editor and pasted them over the disabled rules of 9.6

flsstudio has allot of really handy small vst tools, allot more cpu friendly then running max devices (wich do the same) , by that i mean peak controller etc , i copied the intire folder tree to my vst folder ( and only some get detected by Ableton) wich is still fine by me , now i have also a really old version of FLS installed , did the same thing for that installation, they are in diferent folders , even took the time te rename te dll's but Ableton automaticly loads the latest version (all otheer VST hosts i tried load the selected version), same for the actual DAW vst (you can run fls inside ableton(or any other) as a plugin , ableton always loads the V12 even when i select the VSTplugin from the fls6 install (wich is usefull for reducing your recources when playing live (or preparing your liveset for an event.

i used to have issues with my sylenth license too check this out maybe it'll help

https://www.lennardigital.com/support/osx/register.php

also, if youre getting crashes from VSTs that arent pirated then make sure to send them the crash reports you et otherwise they may not even be aware that they exist