Multiple Glitches with the Midifighter Twister, including on startup... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Same problem with startup

I have the same problem with my MIDI Fighter Twister. It powers down like the rest of my USB 2.0 devices and power back on when I start up the computer. My LIVID Technologies devices are all detected by Windows 10 but the MFT is not. I have to physically unplug the device and plug it back in so Windows will see it again. I am using current firmware. Please fix! I submitted a formal ticket about his and have not heard back from anyone at DJ Tech Tools.

I also raised a support ticket for this and have had no response. Its not the end of the world, but it does mean you cant have your DAW automatically open on startup, because you have to first wait to reconnect the midi fighter which is a actually a real pain in the neck. Its the sort of annoying little glitch that makes me want to sell the thing. It should be so easy to fix it. If only this company actually responded to customer service requests. Disappointed.
    Last edited by thesunsetlab; 01-21-2019 at 04:28 PM.

I've raised this issue in June 2017 and after several emails to support I'm still being fobbed off.

Its a real workflow killer.

I wrote a positive review of this device on my site but I'm going to change that as I simple cannot recommend something that doesn't seem to be supported any more

Tech Convert

Same, here. Midi Fighter Twister not recognized on Windows startup, I have to unplug and ree plug the USB cable.

Quote Originally Posted by thesunsetlab View Post
    I'm having exactly the same issue on starting the computer with the device plugged in (latest firmware march 2018). The midi fighter twister doesn't display the usual startup sequence with all of the lights turning on in sequence. only one encoder lights up. Then windows doesn't recognize the device - tells me it has malfunctioned. I have to unplug it and plug it back in and at that point it goes through the normal startup routine. I tried reverting to a previous firmware version (2014) and this solves the startup problem but I cant get the device to work properly with it. So stuck with latest firmware but with highly annoying startup issue.

It would be nice if this was fixed DJTechTools!!
    I was told a while back that a software update to fix this was coming.....but I'm not holding my breath :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12