MF3D Jam-on-It Remix Decks on Traktor 2.10 | How to make it work?
    Tech Convert

Default MF3D Jam-on-It Remix Decks on Traktor 2.10 | How to make it work?

Hello Dear Community! I have been trying to get the mash on it mapping in its original version going, however hid mode is not working for me, even though i used the correct midifighter firmware and it used to work on older traktor versions, however with 2.10 i have had no success whatsoever.

As a workaround i was trying stewes edit, but unfortunately there i have observed instabilities with respect to switching remix decks, not being able to use deck d properly.

Given i have neither enough knowledge on how the mf3d emulates a f1 via hid, nor how to potentially correct stewe´s midi edit, maybe u guys can point me into the right direction?

Many thx!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BorisSpiegl View Post
    Hello Dear Community! I have been trying to get the mash on it mapping in its original version going, however hid mode is not working for me, even though i used the correct midifighter firmware and it used to work on older traktor versions, however with 2.10 i have had no success whatsoever.

As a workaround i was trying stewes edit, but unfortunately there i have observed instabilities with respect to switching remix decks, not being able to use deck d properly.

Given i have neither enough knowledge on how the mf3d emulates a f1 via hid, nor how to potentially correct stewe´s midi edit, maybe u guys can point me into the right direction?

Many thx!
    Hey Boris,
    In regards to troubles with my mapping, can you please reach out to me directly via email: vstimidi@gmail.com

Thanks for your feedback!

Default Me too, me too!

Very interested to know as well, I'm running Traktor 2.9, and I installed the Ean's MIDI mapping and, although all the effects are working, I have no functionality in the remix decks what so ever..