Calling anyone who uses Traktor with a set of Pioneer CDJ 350 (TSI)

Default Calling anyone who uses Traktor with a set of Pioneer CDJ 350 (TSI)

Just a quick one, I use my CDJ 350 with Rekordbox mainly but as I have Traktor though it would be good to see how well the 350's work with it as the soundcards are in built and what not, so I have downloaded everything (inc the aggregator, pioneers tsi etc) and most of it seems to work OK, like the pitch fader, the jog wheel and play button. But what doesn't seem to work is the cue, when pressed it just sets a new cue and doesn't go back to the start like how it would in USB/CD mode, can anyone shed some light?

Thanks in advance.
    x2 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, NI Kontrol Z2, x2 Kontrol D2, Traktor 3, MacBook Pro & MacBook Air 2018

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I just downloaded official Pioneer's mapping and imported it in to TP2. I don't have a CDJ but I managed to remap the CUE command to my Twister and it works fine. So the mapping shouldn't be an issue here.

Do you have your track playing when you hit the Cue? Track jumps back to predetermined cue point only if a deck is playing - if you stop it and press a Cue button Traktor will create a new marker and same is with CDJ.

Thanks for the reply, as said it was only to see how it worked really as I just use USB normally. But what I am talking about when the track is at a stand still the cue doesn't even function, I guess I will go down the mapping route to get it sorted when I get time and do it that way.
    x2 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, NI Kontrol Z2, x2 Kontrol D2, Traktor 3, MacBook Pro & MacBook Air 2018