Worst DJ you've seen? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Liquid Todd from BPM was pretty bad. He played the same song within 15 minutes and fucked up the mix so many times. Crazy that hes a radio DJ. Id also like to mention Jauz. His song selection is good but he use to talk over every single transistion and he seems to play out originals too long but hes gotten better lately. Im not sure if this fits into this category but Ephwurd at EDC was the biggest dissapointment. They produce bass house. I left Excision early to catch the rest of Ephwurd who played trap all night i hate trap

Tech Wizard

Showed up to a frat party with a Numark NV, backup in-ears for when they wanted the speakers cranked too loud, every audio adapter in my closet, and cables to attach to anything (since I had no idea what they were running there).

Had to help one of the (also) college age DJ's set up his mixtrack and ended up lending him a L/R splitter because he didn't realize that the splitter he had was stereo.

Made me question what I was doing a looot.

Funk master flex...
    lol jk. But he isnt what he used to be. Talks over all the good songs, boom, replays. (x1000)
    I remember being in Miami and paying to get into a spot that DJ Clue was playing. I was more impressed by the warmup DJ. Wasnt the worst ive heard though. By any means.
    Simplicity is Beautiful

DJ Smile.
    https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=lz_kxVgNDn8

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post

This guy.
    Beat up by a 4 year old muhahahahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by ablahblah View Post
    Showed up to a frat party with a Numark NV, backup in-ears for when they wanted the speakers cranked too loud, every audio adapter in my closet, and cables to attach to anything (since I had no idea what they were running there).

Had to help one of the (also) college age DJ's set up his mixtrack and ended up lending him a L/R splitter because he didn't realize that the splitter he had was stereo.

Made me question what I was doing a looot.
    Man, DJing at frats was the worst.

Tech Wizard

About 12 years ago on a lads holiday. Ended up in a place playing wigan pier stuff. The guy was blagging it, everytime there was scratching on the mix he was playing, he'd pick the turntable up, grab the arm and play it like a guitar

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234