Soundcloud getting rid of groups - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Wizard

Think its a terrible idea to be honest, i have seen so much talent through some groups! such ashame
    Tommy Lewis | Fast, hard & Ultimate grooves, music matters. | SOUNDCLOUD > https://soundcloud.com/tommylewisdj

update:

i just found out how shitty soundcloud is becoming.. i went to go repost a playlist and i got a warning saying that i"m reposting too much today, and it can annoy people that dont want to see that many notifications..

so you remove groups because the repost function is so powerful, yet when i went to go make my 7th repost today it told me that.. apparently we shouldn't be active on the site

spam much mate
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

fucking 6 lol

id understand if it was like 15-20

That's a complete joke!

The repost function is also only powerful if you have loads of followers...

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    update:

i just found out how shitty soundcloud is becoming.. i went to go repost a playlist and i got a warning saying that i"m reposting too much today, and it can annoy people that dont want to see that many notifications..

so you remove groups because the repost function is so powerful, yet when i went to go make my 7th repost today it told me that.. apparently we shouldn't be active on the site
    Reposts have now been completely neutered. I don't think you can repost anything more than once.

The end for SC?
    SC - WS

As of now, re reposting is done for.. Only solution is to create a new playlist for your track occasionally if you want it to appear on people's feeds again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234