CDJ Aggregator / El Capitan DVS Connection Issues

Default CDJ Aggregator / El Capitan DVS Connection Issues

I've been using the CDJ XDJ Aggregator tool (V1.03) on my Mac running OS X Yosemite for a good while without any issues to my CDJ NXS900's (V1.22).

I recently upgraded to El Capitan and tried to use the aggregator tool only to find it would only see one of the CDJs, restarted everything and now it won't see any of them and I get the following error message:

ERROR - PLEASE CHECK YOUR DEVICE CONNECTION.

Tried different USB cables, restarting but still getting the same error - HELP!

Any suggestions welcome!

Just tried my 2000NSX2 and they are seen fine by the aggregator tool!

BOOST: Tried resetting my PRAM but still no joy - any suggestions welcome!

Go into Audio Midi Setup and make your own aggregate device. Not hard ... Pioneer just put a fancy skin over the process.
    Main Gig Comp - MacBook Air 11" 1.3GHz i5, 4GB, 512GB, OS X 10.12.6
    Gig Gear - TSP 2.6.8 & 2.11.2, Kontrol X1mk2 (x2), D2 (x2), S5, Xone:92, Xone:PX5, CDJ-2000 (x2), DDJ-XP1 ... Rekordbox DJ 5 with a few packs ...
    Plenty of studio gear and not enough time ... and a few Nexo PA systems

Thanks mate - I'll give that a go

Quote Originally Posted by frankle View Post
    Go into Audio Midi Setup and make your own aggregate device. Not hard ... Pioneer just put a fancy skin over the process.
    Unfortunately the Audio Midi Setup doesn't even see the 900NXS when they are plugged in so I can't even create a manual one. Thanks for the suggestion though.