S5 Problem with screen

Default S5 Problem with screen

Hello everyone!
    Last night while I was dj'ing in a club with my s5, after using the effects knobs a few times, I noticed that the effects panel that normally pops up when touching the knobs, stuck on display all the time. I tried unchecking the option from the software, when i did, it disappeared. When I checked it again, it came back,always on display as previous. It only happened on the left screen. Any thoughts?
    Thanks in advance.

recalibrate your s5 ...
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Tech Wizard

I sometimes DJ on the beach in the tropicals and at sunset, touch-sensitive parts of most controllers start to go nuts due to humidity.

It could also be some beer/drink that got on it. I don't know the exact physics, but some sugar still ticking on a knob from a soft drink or similar might be convincing the effects buttons that there they are touched all the time.

Try to clean all effect knobs with pure water.

First of all, thanks for your answers.
    Fortunately, the next time I used the S5 everything was ok. I suppose it was a random thing. I dj on a beach (a very sandy one...) on Sundays, so I think it may be some kind of dust that caused that problem. Do you think there is a safe way to clean the controller, especially the faders?