Channel louder on Denon MC6000
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Channel louder on Denon MC6000

So say I have the mixer levels at 8, I'm blending the track over to my right channel but it comes in to loud and I have bring that level down to 5 or so? Trying to figure out whats going on?

Thoughts?

What are the inputs into the respective channels?
    And what way are your Gains/Trims?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJAdeSands View Post
    What are the inputs into the respective channels?
    And what way are your Gains/Trims?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    I'm running out of unit directly into sub. gains & trims are set at 12oclock.

I'm assuming you're not panned. Do the meters indicate that the levels are correct? What is your speaker setup? You said you are plugging into a sub what are the connections from the sub to the speakers?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    I'm assuming you're not panned. Do the meters indicate that the levels are correct? What is your speaker setup? You said you are plugging into a sub what are the connections from the sub to the speakers?
    Out of unit into EV SUB out to Yamaha DXR12's.

The levels on the unit right channel is of course lower than the left because it would be to loud. Also it's the same track, the wave form is the samebut it just comes out louder on that right channel?!

What software are you using? What's the position of the PCMIX/INTMIX on the back of the unit?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dearell68 View Post
    Out of unit into EV SUB out to Yamaha DXR12's.

The levels on the unit right channel is of course lower than the left because it would be to loud. Also it's the same track, the wave form is the samebut it just comes out louder on that right channel?!
    What I'm trying to get at is if the signal is coming out of your unit correct but your speakers are altering the level or whether it's truly the unit that's doing it. Can you trouble shoot and comfirm?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Wizard

I'm using Traktor Pro 2

Mixing mode = PC Mix
    Output Source/USB Audio = Rec Out/Mic

Ok, we can do several things to check the software side of things (if it's that, it's probably either Traktor deck gains or Win/Mac volume control for separate channels).

But, before that we have to make sure the hardware is ok. Plug a CD player, mp3 player, anything with a RCA output into every channel on the MC6000, without laptop connected to it, any verify you have the same volume with gain knobs set the same.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Ok, we can do several things to check the software side of things (if it's that, it's probably either Traktor deck gains or Win/Mac volume control for separate channels).

But, before that we have to make sure the hardware is ok. Plug a CD player, mp3 player, anything with a RCA output into every channel on the MC6000, without laptop connected to it, any verify you have the same volume with gain knobs set the same.
    I'm using a PC and the settings on the MC6000 is set to MIDI, all levels & High, Mid, Lows are at 12oclock.

When I went threw all the RCA/Lines the volume is only 4bars with the sliders all the way up.

When you say volume control for the separate channels do I check that in the software?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast