Looking for a sample, my memory is failing me

Default Looking for a sample, my memory is failing me

I need help, I'm looking for the sample, I'm really familiar with but for the life of me, I just can't remember where it comes from. I had a look inside my whole collection to find it, I know I have it soemwhere, but after hundreds of tries trying to find that track, I failed. Considering my sample collection, I probably have it already.

I'm just asking for the title/artist(s), not the sample itself of course.

It's just a very well known sample, used in a lot of techno and house music. The sample is 'old', so I was looking at late 80's and early 90's house techno music (but I may be wrong).
    It's a male voice shouting Aaah for one beat (something a bit 'wet' and crisp at the same time, like he is breathing out, then it's get delayed two of three times. It's almost like ashort laughter but it's not.

Sorry to not have much details, I'm not even able to bring out a track that has that sample on it. But it should be pretty common. If I would play it, you would known it for sure.

Thanks in any help provided.
    Last edited by Yul; 08-15-2016 at 06:15 PM.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

4:21

More of a laughter but its a reckognised well used sample!

Found it after after searching the whole night...

Thread can be closed ^^
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

And...? Put it up, I'm still trying to figure out what you were on about.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

excellent thread my friend

i knew the sample you were referring to immediately

Tech Wizard

Don't leave us hangin' man! What was it?

I like the tease ^^

The original here at 4:50

And then I knew it very well, probably obviously from The theme of S'express (at the very end) or Eric B & Rakim's Paid in full (the seven minutes Coldcut version only as there is a 'mini' madness version from Coldcut that doesn't feature it).

S'Express, at the very end 3:45

Eric B & Rakim - Paid in full (Coldcut seven minutes of madness) at 4:32

I left the last two from the start on purpose
    Last edited by Yul; 08-16-2016 at 11:26 AM.
    Latest mix

note: hey EranZangvil, I didn't see your post in the first place, but you were obviously very close !
    Latest mix

Here's a breakdown of where it came from along with other samples from Paid in Full. It is originally from The Peech Boys.

"Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors