Need a good quality sounding 4 channel DJ mixer inside 1000$
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Need a good quality sounding 4 channel DJ mixer inside 1000$

Hello I'm looking to buy a good quality sounding DJ mixer inside 1000 $.
    Currently my eyes are on the DJM-750 and Xone 43C. But i read that the DJM-750 doesn't support Traktor Pro.

I need a mixer to connect with my pair of XDJ-1000's.

Are there any other mixers, that you people have used, that fall inside my price bracket, which are of good quality in sound and build and are 4 channel. Effects are not a top priority.
    My Style is House music mainly.

it all comes down to personal preference once you get to this point... pioneers, xones, denons.. they all sound good just have different layouts and features. i personally am a xone guy so i would even look to find a xone 42 at a good price before hunting for the 43

Quote Originally Posted by oneadnonlyzedd View Post
    Hello I'm looking to buy a good quality sounding DJ mixer inside 1000 $.
    Currently my eyes are on the DJM-750 and Xone 43C. But i read that the DJM-750 doesn't support Traktor Pro.

I need a mixer to connect with my pair of XDJ-1000's.

Are there any other mixers, that you people have used, that fall inside my price bracket, which are of good quality in sound and build and are 4 channel. Effects are not a top priority.
    My Style is House music mainly.
    Any mixer with internal audio interface is supported in Traktor. But, to be able to use timecode vinyl/CD to control decks in Traktor, the mixer must be "Traktor certified". DJM-750 is not Traktor certified.
    Since you use XDJ-1000 in HID mode to control Traktor (or better said: you will), that doesn't matter for you.
    Since I'm a Denon guy, I would recommend Denon X1600.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    it all comes down to personal preference once you get to this point... pioneers, xones, denons.. they all sound good just have different layouts and features. i personally am a xone guy so i would even look to find a xone 42 at a good price before hunting for the 43
    42 would only work with interface, I guess he is looking for a Mixer with Soundcard for Traktor.

i'd look for a 2nd hand djm900... Traktor Scratch Certified
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Since I'm a Denon guy, I would recommend Denon X1600.
    +1

The Denon X1600 is a great mixer - built solid as a rock (it is a bit heavy if you're going to toss it into a bag). Reasonable sound quality, easy to setup with Traktor. I got mine used for $500.

I have not used the MIDI mapping features - but that is a really powerful set of features if you are willing to put in the time to learn and setup the MIDI maps.
    Denon X1600, NI X1 Mk1 & Mk2, MF Twister
    Kontrol S2, Maschine Mk1, APC 40
    Retired: VCI-100 Arcade (Signed #198/300))
    BFM 10x DR200 & 10x Titan 39

Tech Mentor

I'd look at the Pioneer DJM850. It's basically an updated DJM800 with a Traktor certified soundcard.

or pick up a second hand db4, seen them around for around 1000..
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

I cant speak for the Xone series but if its a DJM750 vs An X1600, yeah go for the denon
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    ...but if its a DJM750 vs An X1600, yeah go for the denon
    Do you mind elaborating on that? In a completely unrelated context, I'm looking at a DJM 750 myself (if a used one pops up). I've heard some gripes about it in terms of sound quality, but that aside, what are the advantages of the X1600?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast