Setup Upgrade (XDJ-700 or what?)

Default Setup Upgrade (XDJ-700 or what?)

Hi everyone!
    Some days ago my old DJ controller broke, and I've been thinking doing a setup upgrade. But I need some advice. I would use the equipment at home to practise and maybe in some specific gigs. I've been thinking on 3 differents setups.
    The first option is to buy a pair of Pioneer XDJ-700 and a cheap mixer (maybe Behringer DJX750 or something with a similar price) and in the future upgrade the mixer.
    The second setup I've been thinking on is a Pioneer DDJ-RX DJ controller and then buy a Traktor X1. But I see a big error in this setup and is that you have to use the computer to perform and i would prefer not to use it.
    The third option is to buy a Pioneer XDJ-RX.
    I haven't tested any of those products so I would love to hear your opinion and advice

Thank you so much!

Kimo

If you are thinking about Behringer DJX-750, then why XDJ-700? I mean, Behringer DJX-750 is bad. Not totally bad but bad.

If you want a computer free environment, get Pioneer DJM-250 and a couple of CDJ-400, all used. Or, if you feel fancy and want Rekordbox, couple of XDJ-700 and DJM-350. Optionally, replace XDJ-700 with CDJ-350, if you want to spin real CDs and want to get rid of waveforms, to go old school.

For me, I decided, I need a physical mixer. Even if I use Traktor. Physical mixer plus CDJs or controllers like X1 (I have Xone 43c with a Xone K2 now).

Quote Originally Posted by remok View Post
    If you are thinking about Behringer DJX-750, then why XDJ-700? I mean, Behringer DJX-750 is bad. Not totally bad but bad.

If you want a computer free environment, get Pioneer DJM-250 and a couple of CDJ-400, all used. Or, if you feel fancy and want Rekordbox, couple of XDJ-700 and DJM-350. Optionally, replace XDJ-700 with CDJ-350, if you want to spin real CDs and want to get rid of waveforms, to go old school.

For me, I decided, I need a physical mixer. Even if I use Traktor. Physical mixer plus CDJs or controllers like X1 (I have Xone 43c with a Xone K2 now).
    Well I know that the DJX-750 isn't the best mixer but i can't afford a pioneer 350 right now but maybe in one year i will be able to buy a djm-900 or 850, and what do you think about buying an s4 o s5? But i have the same problem i would prefere a free computer enviroment...