Hey Everyone!

I'm designing a super portable rig that I can get in and out of gigs with quickly without losing the things I love about my tt's and battle mixer connected to traktor scratch pro 2.

I love the appeal of the PT01 with the raiden fader, but realized that the raiden isn't a true crossfader for two inputs, and wouldn't work for mixing (also no curve adjust), nor would it be any help at all controlling traktor's crossfader.

I also like the idea of controlling traktor's mixer with the midi fighter twister, although I know most people don't use it to control the mixer itself, I can see customizing it to be a real killer. The PT01 can be used for vinyl control via the usb connection, so I can hop between controlling deck 1/2/3/4. I'd use a Scratch A6 interface and small surface laptop to run traktor.

The only thing I'll miss from my big rig is my innofader. I've always wanted a mixer with three innofaders, including both upfaders so i can euro scratch, so this might be my chance to get exactly that, but I'm not quite experienced in the diy controller world. I am a little experienced with a soldering iron though..

Anyone have any input on how to go about making a tiny midi controller that's essentially two upfaders and a crossfader, which are all innofaders? Does this sound like a project that's a bit much for a first timer?

Any input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!