VCI 400 Faders Malfunctioning
    Tech Convert

Default VCI 400 Faders Malfunctioning

Hey FOlks,

maybe some of you folks have a clue on what i can do to fix my issue. Some of my channel faders for the vci 400 are 'malfunctioning' - meaning that if i press a fader down all the way to 'mute' a channel, it kinda will stay down, but as long as my fingers are on it gently pushing it furhter down (maybe cause i wanna bring it up soon again) it will jump up to around 20 percent, or sometimes when i drop it down and keep it there it will keep jumping between 10-20%

another and probably with that connected problem that i noticed recently when making a joint mapping with duplicate functions on the twister and vci 400, reusing some of the midi modifiers that get set from the twister, grabbing as input "all devices" and learning midi resulted in me seeing that my vci 400 was spitting/flooding out some midi notes - cockblocking my mapping.

i dont know by heart which note it was to find out which knob or fader is the culprit i will deliver that later. i couldnt find it out myself by just pressing every button, turining every knob or moving every fader.

so what do you think, can i get my faders fixed? i opened my vci 400 and checked the electronics if i could maybe just replace it, but it is not made for an easy replacement its pretty complex soldered on the board that i didnt't dare to mess with it.

hoping for some advice

cheers

Tech Convert

Anyone any ideas? i am keen to get this fixed