Has Anybody Purchased The Numark Dashboard??

Default Has Anybody Purchased The Numark Dashboard??

I searched the forums and only see two instances where it's mentioned, and nobody had actually tried it. Have you?

What are your thoughts on it? I'm using a 17" Dell Precision m6500 and DDJ-SX2, I'd like to try stepping out of my comfort zone to something more along the lines of a CDJ setup, without dropping the insane amounts of cash to get a CDJ that shows waveforms. I recently switched from a Numark 4Trak in Traktor to my DDJ-SX2 in Serato using Rekord Buddy 2, and now that the device is available to me, I'm curious if it's worth the purchase. Thanks!

I was in the same situation a couple of months ago. I have a reloop terminal mix 8 but wanted to replicate the feel of CDJs without the massive outlay. I took the plunge and got the Numark dashboard and I must say I'm pleased with my purchase. The unit feels solid and the screens are very clear and give you all the important information.
    Many people will tell you that it's not necessary, and that is true, but I really wanted to get away from having my laptop in front of me and is has helped in that respect.

I have a question to a Numark Dashboard users.
    I have read on Numark site that I can connect the dashboard to a Numark Mixdeck Express.
    When it's connected can I see a waveform on LCD and search tracks when I play from USB plugged to the Mixdeck? Or do I have to connect also laptop with Serato software?