Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 - Still worth a purchase? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah the DB4 is definitely still worth it. I only mix with the filters now and I love it. Whenever I have to play on a regular mixer I'm annoyed at the lack of filter mixing options - regular EQs are just not the same. I'm sure the Model 1 takes it to another level - I really like the idea of sculpting by different frequencies, though it may take time to get the hang of - but being able to adjust the Q value on the DB4 (with the mid knob) while mixing gives you control that is missing from the Model 1.
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    Yeah the DB4 is definitely still worth it. I only mix with the filters now and I love it. Whenever I have to play on a regular mixer I'm annoyed at the lack of filter mixing options - regular EQs are just not the same. I'm sure the Model 1 takes it to another level - I really like the idea of sculpting by different frequencies, though it may take time to get the hang of - but being able to adjust the Q value on the DB4 (with the mid knob) while mixing gives you control that is missing from the Model 1.
    It's a bit off topic, but ain't it crazy that when you start something like mixing with filters, it's hard to go back..!!?
    I can totally relate to that..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12