MIDI Out an individual STEMS slot name (& color)?
    Tech Wizard

Question MIDI Out an individual STEMS slot name (& color)?

Hey DJTT,

I'm trying to make a STEMS mapping for TouchOSC, and since every STEMS have different slot name & color, I thought it will be lovely if I can display those information within the TouchOSC so I don't have to constantly looking at that tiny slot information within a deck when adjusting something.

I wonder whether it's possible to have a midi out of a STEMS slot information on the label / text field or LED within TouchOSC? The color part is probably not possible due to TouchOSC limitation, but slot name will be very helpful for me.

I don't see anything that seems to works under Add Out's submix section or everywhere else and I haven't seen anyone who use this feature. Either I'm too dumb to do this or NI haven't implement this map feature yet.

Cheers.

EDIT : I'm using the Traktor Pro 2 obviously, for those who don't realize the stem feature.
    Last edited by Envinite; 09-16-2016 at 07:57 AM.

You can't find this feature because it isn't there. Sorry.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sulherokhh View Post
    You can't find this feature because it isn't there. Sorry.
    ^And same's with Sample Cell colors. NI locked out this features so they are Ni hardware exclusive.

Tech Wizard

Well that sucks
    So much mapping potential wasted due to NI's monopoly.

Don't get me started...
    Still, there is a lot to work with and and a few things can be worked around. I am still having fun mapping my heart out...