Hey DJs,

as some of you may have heard, Rekord Buddy 2 (the library management software developed by Next Audio Labs which can read your library and sync the cues and grid information across other DJ software) was released as an "early release candidate", but it was only released for OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion and above, leaving Windows users such as myself thirsting for their own release, slated for early next year.

Well... I'm a technically inclined Windows-user with a knack for solving "problems", so I've put together a guide on Reddit on getting Rekord Buddy 2 to work for you, using a Virtual Machine as a stepping stone. I tested this with my own library over the weekend, and was able to successfully get my 6000 songs migrated from Traktor to Serato, with all the crates, playlists, grids, hotcues and regular cues, etc all intact. It is phenomenal software and you shouldn't have to miss out just because you're rocking Windows. So here you go:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Beatmatch/c..._library_from/

I'm sharing this information with all of you to give back to the community that has given so much to me. I'll be answering all the technical questions I can on REDDIT so please post any technical questions there so I can keep all the information in the same area for future readers. Thank you!

MFXYZ - Get M-fected.