Need help mapping Trigger Finger Pro on traktor for remix decks...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Need help mapping Trigger Finger Pro on traktor for remix decks...

hi There... i 've been trying to build a TFP mapping for the remix decks however my knowledge is limited this is a new for me ,, i'm glad finally someone builded a fine working TSI for the pioneer DDJ-sb2 wich I'm currently using and bought this trigger finger pro thinking that there's got to be a tsi to use it with remix decks ... if any body could possible help correct this or have a use of this mapping please dont hesitate to contact or post ...any help most greatly apreciatted .... cheeers .. and mix on.... PS. I tried to upload the mapping but get kicked off it read some error message....
    Attached Files Attached Files

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

[moved to controller mappings sub-forum]

Here you go:

TFP Remix decks.. butterfingers (Remix Deck C).zip
    TFP Remix decks.. butterfingers (Remix Deck D).zip

I only had to assign triggers to corresponding deck and to remove a modifier. Now I didn't tested it but that should be looking good

Default Question about TFP mapping

Thank you so much stewe for the mapping is great to count on someone willing to help !!! One more question. How do you go about volume levels on each cell ?? Is there a way to adjust output volume levels ? Or they need to be mapped? could this be posible ??? You have been of big help already. Cheerrs. Mate. Butterfingers

That's totally possible but requires some basic midi mapping skills Here is a little tutorial for you mate.

1. Add In > Deck Common > Submix > Slot Volume Adjust

2. Click on 'Learn' button to enable midi mapping in Traktor.

- Slide a knob you wish to assign on your controller and value will appear right next to the learn button.

3. Set type of message under "Mapping Details" sectoion:

Type of Controller = Fader / Knob
    Interaction Mode = Direct. Assign command to to corresponding deck and slot in that deck.

4. Disable 'Learn' and test your new mapping.
    Last edited by Stewe; 09-24-2016 at 07:57 PM. Reason: more input

Default TFP Follow up , Thank you Stewe...

Will follow your tutorial and try to put it together. Although. I don't have a big set up. If you simpatize that how the love for dee yaying starts. Is a passion. Thank' s again and I'll keep you posted when everythings works well ....cheers...Buterfingers
    Last edited by butterfingers; 09-26-2016 at 08:06 AM. Reason: a little cheesy.. that's all....

Thumbs up TFP Update

[QUOTE=butterfingers;750382 Will follow your tutorial and try to put it together. Although. I don't have a big set up. If you simpatize that how the love for dee yaying starts. Is a passion. Thank' s again and I'll keep you posted when everythings works well ....cheers...Buterfingers[/

Did use same ports in /out for both TSI .. Now I'll check on the tutorial how to map volume levels on slots , and additionally changed the DECK'S D midi signals to the RED Bank on the TRIGGER FINGER PRO .so far is exciting to work on this it really get you hyped// wanted to share the experience....if we acomplish a good standing TSI FOR IT maibe we can share it that would be great to give back something useful for the comunity of Dee yays, thank you Stewe...mix on ....Butterfingers

You are welcome mate! I'm always glad to help so if there will be anything else you need assistance with then please let me know.

Currently the mapping only supports one sample page (1st one). Maybe the next logical step is to add more pages to the mapping.

Also the buttons under the sliders seems ideal for "Slot Mute' function.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You are welcome mate! I'm always glad to help so if there will be anything else you need assistance with then please let me know.

Currently the mapping only supports one sample page (1st one). Maybe the next logical step is to add more pages to the mapping.

Also the buttons under the sliders seems ideal for "Slot Mute' function.
    . Hi stewe,,, Did the mapping as sugested turn out that used the sliders as volume adjusters and buttons unders as mute ... it works well. Been following tutorials from Mad Zack as well as to how to create your own remix sets ,, having a ball let me tell you .... now. One ting I like to ask is if would be possible to instead of mute the sample or cell , stop it completely and turn on when necesary. To come back on the first one beat ? And how about unloading the sample or cell and reload a different. Can this be done ??? Remember. I'm using the TFP. So far so good. And excited .... got some mad samples from MARRS pump of the volume. Deconstructed. Sound awesome ,,,, cheers. Mate and Mix On. Butterfingers

Hey Mate, sorry for my slow reply on this ... Have you manage to sort it all out by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey Mate, sorry for my slow reply on this ... Have you manage to sort it all out by now?
    Nahh !!! still a work in progress But going on right direccion. It's a little pain. Have to figure out faster way to switch beetween pads banks and control banks a little faster , and load and remove samples from cells the short cuts on the mac works fine but if you click buttons twice instead of stoping it an bring it to the beginning of the sample so metimes delete it ... but i'd like to do it from the TFP if possible ... cheers. Butterfingers

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast