Need help mapping Trigger Finger Pro on traktor for remix decks... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    That's good to know! Is there an option to set different speed/resolution for the encoders? If so set them to default setting.

Add IN > Deck Common > Submix > Slot Filter Adjust
    Type of Controller = Encoder
    Interaction Mode = Relative

With that set up you will be able to adjust the the value via the rotary sensitivity under "Rotary Encoder" section.
    Hi Stewe... turn out that I was treating those knobs as "Encoders" but. They. Are knobs so voila'. They are working just fine. Now....thank's for your support. You're awesome. Cheerrsss .. mate. And Mix On....

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    Hi Stewe... turn out that I was treating those knobs as "Encoders" but. They. Are knobs so voila'. They are working just fine. Now....thank's for your support. You're awesome. Cheerrsss .. mate. And Mix On....
    Cool - glad to hear you have it sorted out now

Tech Convert

Default M Audio Trigger Finger Pro for Traktor Scratch Pro 2

Hello either butterfingers or stewe may ask to send have the latest/best version of the trigger finger pro for tractor midi file since, I too would like to use it in my current setup for traktor scratch pro 2. Just send me a email message of the current best version file to use my m audio trigger finger pro on traktor scratch pro 2, send it to kasvtp@gmail.com
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cyphyn View Post
    Hello either butterfingers or stewe may ask to send have the latest/best version of the trigger finger pro for tractor midi file since, I too would like to use it in my current setup for traktor scratch pro 2. Just send me a email message of the current best version file to use my m audio trigger finger pro on traktor scratch pro 2, send it to kasvtp@gmail.com
    thank you.
    I'll have to leave that to butterfingers as I don't have the unit to test the mapping.
    Best,

Hi Stewe. Wanted to drop a line. as Always grateful for the help and support when mapping the TFP. now I'm on another venture. using Flashflodded's IG mapping on bank. 4. although just Reasign the comands to the controller for some reason I dont achieve to use Modifiers condition to use four buttons to play them as a piano kind without the effect to turn off until the release of the las button on th eBeatmasher. he explain it on the tutorial. and I have done it but the Software doesn't respond to the comand. any. input would be appreciatted. cheers mate and Mix On. Butterfingers

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    Hi Stewe. Wanted to drop a line. as Always grateful for the help and support when mapping the TFP. now I'm on another venture. using Flashflodded's IG mapping on bank. 4. although just Reasign the comands to the controller for some reason I dont achieve to use Modifiers condition to use four buttons to play them as a piano kind without the effect to turn off until the release of the las button on th eBeatmasher. he explain it on the tutorial. and I have done it but the Software doesn't respond to the comand. any. input would be appreciatted. cheers mate and Mix On. Butterfingers
    My guess is that your buttons/pads are not sending out the value of 127 on Note ON message. For some reason Traktor expects value of 127 for some of the button mappings. Namely "Inc/Dec" and "Invert".

Check your midi editor software and see if you can tweak the value for Note On and Note OFF messages.

OFF = 0
    ON = 127

Also try doing same mapping on your computer keyboard to test if the modifier mapping was done correctly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234