Need help mapping Trigger Finger Pro on traktor for remix decks... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    HI stewe have tried to upload the mappind but no success some kind of error with the image file something would apreciate if you could post it, on the maps forums , don't know how to help,,, would love to give something back to the dee yay comunity,,, cheersss mate and Mix oonnn.....
    Sorry to hear you're having hard time to upload your mapping in Maps. I can try to upload it for you - do you also have a quick guide (JPG) with the description of the mapping?

Default Hi there Stewe...

I've been trying without success to map the encoders above the sliders to the filter adjust on the slots on Decks C and D ... any Ideas. ??? When I click on learn. And move the knobs encoders nothing happens. Still traktor receive the midi signal cause it blinks right by the load spectrum. Cannot figure it out.... thank's for your invaluable help .. cheerss

I've been trying without success to map the encoders above the sliders to the filter adjust on the slots on Decks C and D ... any Ideas. ??? When I click on learn. And move the knobs encoders nothing happens. Still traktor receive the midi signal cause it blinks right by the load spectrum. Cannot figure it out.... thank's for your invaluable help .. cheerss
    Hi butterfingers,
    I think that the problem might be incorrect "Type of Controller" selected on your Slot Filter Adjust commands.

If those are set as 'fader/knob' try changing this setting to 'encoder'. Also note that there are two encoder modes available for this type of controller (3FH and 7Fh) try both, one should work with your hardware.

Let me know.
    Best,

I've follow the tutorial. Deck common/ submix/filter adjust/ learn....but from there I 've tried diferrent way without get in the type of controler button to select encoder and the modes I saw them once but don't remember how i got there.

Here is the screengrab for you:

Default Regarding filter slots. Mapp

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Here is the screengrab for you:

Hi stewe. For some reason the encoder don't comunicate with the software. So I ended up using the sliders again pn a different bank wich will add a few clicks on the TFP. But still able to use. The slots filters ... but It puzzles me that the encoders cannot be mapped. Cheeerssss.....

Hi stewe. For some reason the encoder don't comunicate with the software. So I ended up using the sliders again pn a different bank wich will add a few clicks on the TFP. But still able to use. The slots filters ... but It puzzles me that the encoders cannot be mapped. Cheeerssss.....
    Hey Butterfingers, it may be that encoders are not implemented in MIDI.

Did you test your controller with some other DJ software or midi monitors?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey Butterfingers, it may be that encoders are not implemented in MIDI.

Did you test your controller with some other DJ software or midi monitors?
    I did and they are fully mapable on serato dj. I use them to assing effects on the three banks , I copied the signals midi cc's. They are as follow. Ch 1 cc00 , Ch1 cc01 , Ch 1 cc02, And so on. What puzzles me is like I said before. You could see the blink on the. Little box next to the load espectrum that traktor listen to the encoder when rotated. But doesn't learn the signal when tried to map it to the filters or any other assignment....

Thumbs up Tfp update...

I did and they are fully mapable on serato dj. I use them to assing effects on the three banks , I copied the signals midi cc's. They are as follow. Ch 1 cc00 , Ch1 cc01 , Ch 1 cc02, And so on. What puzzles me is like I said before. You could see the blink on the. Little box next to the load espectrum that traktor listen to the encoder when rotated. But doesn't learn the signal when tried to map it to the filters or any other assignment....
    Hi Stewe/// so finally I figure it out about the encoder on the TFP the problem was that they needed to be assigned as MIDI on ARSENAL (there's Midi,Mackie,and HUI) i order to be able to map them once I did that they worked like a charm with the only disappointment that,they act too fast as you turn the encoder and tried to adjust the rotary speed and the acceleration and still you have to minimally touch the encoder ... but there was progress. wil keep trying to implement it next stop LED feedback ...do you think is possible.? cheeerss. mate and mix onn....

Hi Stewe/// so finally I figure it out about the encoder on the TFP the problem was that they needed to be assigned as MIDI on ARSENAL (there's Midi,Mackie,and HUI) i order to be able to map them
    That's good to know! Is there an option to set different speed/resolution for the encoders? If so set them to default setting.

once I did that they worked like a charm with the only disappointment that,they act too fast as you turn the encoder and tried to adjust the rotary speed and the acceleration and still you have to minimally touch the encoder ... but there was progress. wil keep trying to implement it next stop LED feedback ...do you think is possible.? cheeerss. mate and mix onn....
    Add IN > Deck Common > Submix > Slot Filter Adjust
    Type of Controller = Encoder
    Interaction Mode = Relative

With that set up you will be able to adjust the the value via the rotary sensitivity under "Rotary Encoder" section.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast