Need help mapping Trigger Finger Pro on traktor for remix decks... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    One ting I like to ask is if would be possible to instead of mute the sample or cell , stop it completely and turn on when necesary. To come back on the first one beat ?
    With correct modifier assignments this two in combination (mapped to one button) should do the trick

And how about unloading the sample or cell and reload a different. Can this be done ???
    There is a built in modifier for that stuff: Add In > Remix Deck > Direct Mapping > Cell Delete Modifier
    Map this mod to one of unused buttons on your controller and use it as a Shift type of feature (hold mod + hit cell trigger = unload cell)

As for copying samples from slot in to other slot you can use this command: Add In > Remix Deck > Legacy > Slot copy from Slot
    This one I can't remember how it is supposed to be set. I need to check this and get back to you later.

Cheers,

hi stewe been away from sometime needed to ventilate frustration a little. I'd like to add the following pages on the remix deck but can figure it out how to? like you said before "the next logical thing is to map additional pages on remix deck" have been trying to mapp it without success ,would you be willing to help me please ....thank you ...butterfingers

Sure thing mate. Creating a multi page mapping should be fairly simple. Firstly you would have to map a few buttons on your controller that are going to select different sample pages.

Add In > Remix Deck > Sample Page Selector
    type = button
    mode = direct
    value = page x

Second, there is a modifier condition called "Sample Page Selector" which tells Traktor which Page is currently in use. For example, one button on you controller will have a control over one sample cell in each of the sample pages (cell 1 trigger, cell 5 trigger, cell 9 trigger and cell 13 trigger)

So at the end one sample slot mapping should look something like this:

Hope this helps!

Hi stewe... I 've been workin' on the mappin as you enlightme but I simple has not been able to figure out hot to map the sample cells on the next pages. (2,3,4). I followed you're tutorial but I'm confused as to if I have to create new comands for page 2 Cell 1 and then trigger 5 , and so on. Page 2 cell 2 trigger 6. And so on ... could you help me pne more time. Greatly. Apreciatted. Mix On. And thank's again Stewe. Cheers

Yup, you should add all 16 triggers like it is shown in the pic from my previous post.

Can you upload TSI with your first sample page fully mapped? Maybe I can see what midi notes your controller uses and use cmdr to edit your mapping and ad more sample pages.

is there a way to send you the tsi via email. I've tried to upload it but gives me and error ,,, no t been ablre to do it It hink I saw your email on a different tread,, something like vstmidi@gmail.com correct me if I'm wrong maibe via email I can send it to you ...let me know ..will keep trying to upload it fro your review... cheers... stewe and as always I'm in your debt for the support and help...butterfingers.

is there a way to send you the tsi via email. I've tried to upload it but gives me and error ,,, no t been ablre to do it It hink I saw your email on a different tread,, something like vstmidi@gmail.com correct me if I'm wrong maibe via email I can send it to you ...let me know ..will keep trying to upload it fro your review... cheers... stewe and as always I'm in your debt for the support and help...butterfingers.
    I responded back to your email.

Hi Stewe.. I had to delete all previous tsi's as they where conflicting with this I'll work on it and get it to work , many thank's for your time and dedication. Certainly people like you makes our dee yay world a lot better . Hopefully I'll achive success and when I do. You'll be the first one to know. Have a Happy and successful New Year.. and keep up the good work... always in your Debt. Butterfingers. A.k.a. Carlos Lopez.

Sent from my iphone

I'm glad to be of assistance

Default Not able to upload/share trigger finger pro mapping for remix decks on traktor

HI stewe have tried to upload the mappind but no success some kind of error with the image file something would apreciate if you could post it, on the maps forums , don't know how to help,,, would love to give something back to the dee yay comunity,,, cheersss mate and Mix oonnn.....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast