Blew a monitor. What do you have? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Entry level tops??? Lol not really. The blown k12 was a different story. I'm not stupid I didn't try to use my monitor as a main lolwtf? I used it as a monitor. Ya know, a side fill for the DJ so he can hear his main. Did anyone even search what kind of monitor I have? It obviously doesn't even come close to comparing to a K12

I think what everyone is alluding to is that you brought a studio monitor (read NEARFIELD monitor) to use in a club/bar environment. Your monitor is not designed for sound reinforcement situations, it's for use in a studio at a close listening position.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

I get that and I knew that going into it. I was just hoping to get a little side fill so I don't have to mix in my headphones all night. It was relatively close to me so I figured I'd get a little bit but no. Won't happen again though

Tech Mentor

PK Sound Klarity 12. The Klarity 8 are also amazing and have a smaller footprint. They go loud as fuck too

http://www.pksound.ca/products/klarity-12/
    http://www.pksound.ca/products/klarity-8/
    Last edited by dsquareddan; 10-02-2016 at 05:30 PM.

The PK Sound Klarity are nice but probably out of his price range. ($999 each)

The Yamaha DXR 8 or the QSC K8 are amazing little speakers.

Are you producing music at home? or just bedroom mixes?
    Last edited by loverocket; 10-03-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12