Best set you ever heard? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2ManyDJ's - Essential mix 2005.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

Tech Guru

It's techno from the start of the 00's which is my era really, sound quality isn't great but i burned this to a CD and cranked the shit out of it in my car, the japanese really know how to party, i've been there twice now vinyl set

This is not really my kind of music but I simply love this set, this guy is amazing:

Runner-ups would be:

- Daft Punk Alive's live performance
    - Kink live at Oranjebloesem (or his boiler room set in Moscow, also very good)
    - Marc Romboy in "Against the Clock" (not really a set but just LOVE this one, am gonna get a lot of hate for this though)
    - I really like Kraak & Smaak their sets.
    - Finally to mention a forum user, I like ImNotDedYet's mixes the most (and Tomash GHz' tracks)
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Tech Wizard

I played the CDs of Renaissance, Sasha n Digweed from 1994 to the point of death.
    An all time classic release.

Angel Moraes @ The End, mid 90's
    Xone92/X1 MKII X 2/F1/Macbook Pro 13/Technics SL1210 MK2's
    https://soundcloud.com/timbo21-1/tracks

Radio Show Every Friday & Saturday Night 22.00-00.00 BST
    http://www.jazzlondonradio.com/timbo...-london-radio/

Quote Originally Posted by paul1976 View Post
    I played the CDs of Renaissance, Sasha n Digweed from 1994 to the point of death.
    Boom! right up there for me also
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by paul1976 View Post
    I was going to suggest the Northern Exposure Mix but the Renaissance mix was awesome also.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

I guess it's really hard to share this because a lot of those experience don't involve only music, but also a perfect timing, with some friend and good dose of nostalgia too... I think in my library i have really medium music that i found amazing because it comes with a good memory

Dubtribe Sound System at Harvestfest in Gainesville, FL in 1998. Absolutely changed the way I understood electronic music, and started a lifelong love of house.

Best set I've ever heard was Lucy's set at Berghain a while back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12