Need help with Pioneer CDJ 900 NXS HID Asio4Allv2 Win10 Sound Output Issue

Default Need help with Pioneer CDJ 900 NXS HID Asio4Allv2 Win10 Sound Output Issue

Ok I need desperate help from anyone of you who uses Traktor with a pair of CDJ 900 or Nexus and Windows 10. I am having an issue setting up the goofy Asio4allv2 for Traktor SP2 to be able to read both decks as two separate sound cards. When I play either deck the output comes out of the same channel. So deck A's sound output is coming out of channel 2 and deck B's sound output is coming out of the same channel. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Tech Guru

Use the 900s as HID controllers, and output final PC sound from the mixer.

ASIO4all is not a native asio driver and is prone to lots of issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoDJ View Post
    Use the 900s as HID controllers, and output final PC sound from the mixer.

ASIO4all is not a native asio driver and is prone to lots of issues.
    The mixer is a DJM-900 SRT. I attempted to use it however it didn't work. I heard that you can still use it for a sound card in spite of the fact it was made for Serato however I couldn't get it to work.
    DJ and remix producer. Connoisseur of deep and energetic dance grooves with diverse beats and vocals blended to create an upbeat, energetic, and positive vibe.

https://soundcloud.com/dancin-mark/s...ssion-sessions

http://www.djsevolved.com/dancinmark

http://www.facebook.com/djdmpro

Quote Originally Posted by IT WRKS View Post
    The mixer is a DJM-900 SRT. I attempted to use it however it didn't work. I heard that you can still use it for a sound card in spite of the fact it was made for Serato however I couldn't get it to work.
    If you're using Traktor version above 2.6.8 (?...not sure) it installs as a 64-bit application so you need to install 64-bit Pioneer ASIO drivers or launch Traktor as 32-bit application (there's another Traktor.exe file in the traktor folder, backup the original, rename&replace with the 32-bit .exe). I would first try to find if Pioneer released 64-bit ASIO drivers for the 900 (if not for SRT, try the NXS ones) then if it doesn't work - "downgrade" Traktor to 32-bit.

That's the most obvious reason why you couldn't get it to work.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Ill be straight forward brother. CDJ 900NXS are riddles with problems when it comes to connecting to PC for either Traktor or RekordBox. I dont even attempt to anymore. If they are in front of me, I just use DVS.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Also make sure the superfetch service is disabled in windows 10. It wreaks hell with ASIO.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Also make sure the superfetch service is disabled in windows 10. It wreaks hell with ASIO.
    Reference?

Im on win10 and have seen no asio issues with superfetch. It might be a problem with specific vendors drivers.

Ran into it on multiple machines running windows 10 so far. Mostly with aggregating devices. After bout 10-15 minutes in, RAM error with application process that created the error being sysadmin. Once superfetch was disabled, no machines have experienced the issue.