Road / flight case recommendations for live techno setup

Default Road / flight case recommendations for live techno setup

Hi guys,

I'm looking at getting a road case for my live setup and am looking for any recommendations.

My requirements are:

- Internal dimensions 1200mm (at least) x 450mm x 130mm
    - Hard plastic (a little bit lighter I imagine), though would consider other options but would prefer not custom ($$)
    - Wheels (unless it's worth it without)
    - Fully removable lid with a flat base
    - Pick apart foam or similar for the inside
    - Pretty much like this one Minilogue are using in this video:

I've been looking at something like this bob case or a Pelican case but the lid is flat and the base is deep, which is the opposite of what I need, and using it upside down would mean when I want to use the wheels all my gear is upside down which would be bad for its lifespan I'd imagine.

Does anyone A) know the brand that Minilogue are using in the link above, or B) have any recommendations for cases that fit the above requirements?

Any advice appreciated! Thank you

Tech Mentor

Try looking for a Pedal fx flightcase. You may find something that's a suitable size. ....then just velcro everything in!

http://www.flightcasewarehouse.co.uk...arge-4077-4748

That was one quick search, & the first hit i found. ...i'm sure if you dig a little harder, you'll also find plastic / lighter options.
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS

Hey Ian, thanks for the reply! I've had a look for those but I am struggling to find one bigger than the one you linked there. I'll keep searching, other option is just to get a custom case built but that's more expensive.

For anyone following this, I ended up ordering a custom pedal board from these guys (I'm in Australia so they are local).

I basically couldn't find anything like the Minilogue one above... maybe it's custom.

This will be heavier since it's ply wood but it'll sort me out. Thanks!