Traktor Pro Mapping for TouchOsc via Osculator
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Pro Mapping for TouchOsc via Osculator

Hey there,
    This is actually two setups. 1 for using the iPhone as the mixer for mixing in the box and the second is for using an external dj mixer where the iPhone is used for everything but the main mixer controls.
    One Traktor mapping controls both TouchOsc setups
    One Osculator map controls them both as well
    They both have transport controls, cue point starts, FX controls - Dry wet for each FX and sub FX and on, off (internal can control FX 1 & 2, External can control all four FX)
    Loops set, increase, decrease and a nice fader control to turn the loops up or down
    filter control and on off for both Channels.
    The final page is to browse for tracks and has crate browse, track browse, load to deck a, load to deck b and a toggle browser only button so you can see more while your browsing.
    I have only setup decks A & B due to space constrictions but feel free to edit the maps if you think you want all four decks on your iPhone :-)
    My shitty nocturn died again last week so I used these maps to play at Serato Sams birthday party last weekend with no problems at all.
    Enjoy!!!

Tech Wizard

if anyone wants me to change anything for them function wise just let me know.

Cheers

how you make this template?
    I want make own map for traktor. but can't find how customize signals
    Thanks

Tech Wizard

Which part of it?
    The TouchOSC templates are made with the free editor from their website.
    The osculator template was just made by opening osculator and moving all the faders and pressing all the buttons on the TouchOSC template as they would show up in Osculator and then I manually assigned them to midi.
    The Traktor mapping is done from the mappings tab in the pref's.
    www.myspace.com/pookidoll
    Macbook Pro 10.6.4,VCI-100SE,
    FM1.4,Mapping 3.6.3,Arduinome,Traktor Pro 1.2.6,AudioDJ 2 My Soundcloud

Woah, this just made my night, awesome work man! I'm gonna give it more playtime later, thanks again!
    MBP 13" | Midifighter | Launchpad | MPK Mini

Tech Mentor

ive almost got this working but not just yet. how do i get my iphone to transmit midi signals on channel 5? i see in your map that all messages are on channel 5. when i open the "traktor" file in the above zip folder with osculator, my iphone adds new output messages to osculator...any walkthrough setup sets would be greatly appreciated!
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I just imported the Traktor tsi file and it all worked with the supplied Traktor template. Now to start on getting the midi fighter mapping to work with the basic mapping's 4x4 grid.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Student

Pooks, this is the sh!t, using it on my iPad, now trying to get Ean's Mapping to work with TouchOSC

Tech Student

Wink Modified for iPad

So i took his awesome template and customized it for my iPad, since i already have a VCI-100. I think its awesome since u can almost replicate a Kontrol X1

use his Traktor OSCulator file, .tsi to get it to work with Traktor
    Last edited by cheveli; 04-29-2010 at 12:19 PM.

would it be possible to creat a full xy pad with that?

thinking it would be cool to create some kind of kaoss pad like midi controller, with buttons for presets fx on/off on each channel and a sampler using beatmasher/slicer

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast