Traktor Pro Mapping for TouchOsc via Osculator - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Default Traktor X1 Style Map

I used Pooks's file and just reconfigured it to work sort of like an X1.

Figured I would share as well

Attachment 4917

Cheers

Tech Wizard

any updates for traktor 2?

Tech Convert

Default thanks

just wanted to say massive thanks to pooks and others here for the effort. got it all working with macbook pro, traktor and iphone/itouch + pd extended.

one tip i picked up from another thread is that with the mac, you don't need a wireless router. just go to network settings and Create Network. it will be called the same as your hostname with .local appended (see settings > sharing to get your hostname). join this wifi network from your iphone and you are good to go in any environment. i've tested this with 10 metres distance and two walls between - so you could dj anywhere with no need for a wifi router

When I opened this ...for the iPhone...it was way too large.
    Seemed it was for the Ipad only?

Is this one updated for the iPhone?

If so ....FUCKIN A!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

how do u create the tsi file. Because you can create your custom template. And you can programm it on osculator , moving the things on the ipad. But what you have to do to control traktor. For example i have mixtrack pro and im using traktor. I want to use my ipad to control the fx and hot cues. Can u please help me I want to use two controllers

Tech Convert

Hey pooks, massive thank you for the mappings! This is really awesome work, and I really appreciate your effort!

Tech Wizard

No problem at all glad your enjoying it. To be honest I have not done any work on this for a while and looking through the post on this thread its awesome to see others have adapted the mappings.
    www.myspace.com/pookidoll
    Macbook Pro 10.6.4,VCI-100SE,
    FM1.4,Mapping 3.6.3,Arduinome,Traktor Pro 1.2.6,AudioDJ 2 My Soundcloud

Tech Student

Exclamation Man!!! I need ure help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    if anyone wants me to change anything for them function wise just let me know.

Cheers
    Hy:

I buy my TouchOSC at the appstore of my iphone, i been trying to use, but nothing is good with tha layouts, the olny way can i use is with the demolayout, i had a mac , traktor pro 2, i download ure file and it doesnt work.. What can i do??

i appreciate ure answer...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678