rullo effetto - effect roll

Default rullo effetto - effect roll

Hi guys, for so I am wondering how to increase the energy of the people during a drop.
    Okay, but you can use various effects for the genre that I do and I want to propose more.
    Watching and studying the various evenings of some dj, I saw that the first of the drop load the track with rollers.
    I propose videos of Ilario Alicante, in particular, the 7th titled "Live now from studio 338 London" (https://www.facebook.com/ILARIOALICANTEOFFICIAL/videos) where already initially feels that over the track that goes, adds the rolled, but in a more specific way it feels to the minute 1:15, 2:20, and so on, always before the drop.
    Can you tell me if it uses a track loop or a sample? Effects do not think, or at least use them over the sample, because you see well as other videos that puts his hand to lift a mix channel.
    Thank you so much.

Salve ragazzi, da tanto mi chiedo come aumentare l'energia della gente durante un drop.
    Va bene, si possono usare i vari effetti però per il genere che faccio e che propongo voglio di più.
    Guardando e studiando le varie serate di alcuni dj, ho visto che prima del drop caricano la traccia con dei rulli.
    Vi propongo dei video di Ilario Alicante, in particolare, il 7°intitolato "live now from studio 338 London" (https://www.facebook.com/ILARIOALICANTEOFFICIAL/videos ) dove già inizialmente si sente che sopra la traccia che va, aggiunge la rullata, ma in modo più specifico si sente al minuto 1:15, 2:20 e cosi via, sempre prima del drop.
    Sapete dirmi se usa una traccia in loop oppure un campione? di effetti non penso, o per lo meno li usa sopra il campione, perchè si vede pure in altri video che mette la mano per alzare un canale del mix.
    Grazie di cuore.

Tech Guru

I don't think he's doing anything since the loop begins while both of his hands are in the air.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

I shut down my facebook. I can't watch
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    I don't think he's doing anything since the loop begins while both of his hands are in the air.
    Impossible. just feels that it is the first track in the second adds the rolled that are not part of the original song.