Now on traktor: ableton link and a step sequencer for the remix decks.... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

thank you guys ok, I don't see the F1 mapping because I haven't imported the user mapping... I'll try
    DiJ/Producer
    2 Xone K2 - Maschine - Traktor Pro 2.6.8 - Ableton Live 9 Push - Xone DB2 - MBP13 Late 2011 i7 - Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 "
    Ableton Live 9 Certificate User
    http://www.facebook.com/Effenem

Tech Wizard

Well, after 2 days of messing around with this, I was able to map it to maschine, with midi out and pretty colors.

Step on/off for each slot, volume for each slot, select sample for each slot. Also swing control and sequence length.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lauti View Post
    Well, after 2 days of messing around with this, I was able to map it to maschine, with midi out and pretty colors.

Step on/off for each slot, volume for each slot, select sample for each slot. Also swing control and sequence length.

Nice work dude!

I am quite enjoying this update, and here is a quick demo I did remixing the vocal stem of a stems House song with my own elements using the sequencer on the D2, and Ableton Live controlled by APC 40 and BCR 2000.

Swing control 'seems' to draw two adjacent sample triggers closer together, but i really don't know exactly what it does. Anyone care to enlighten me?

It's supposed to give a more human feel to the drums. I've found that having none makes it sound too rigid and perfect. However using the sequencer with Ableton, the swings can be mismatched. I'm going to set a good swing with the sequencer, record in a beat, then extract the groove in ableton, and apply it to the global groove in Ableton.

Ah, ok. I'll keep on experimenting. Thx.

Hi everyone,

I have some difficulties with link ableton + traktor sync on one laptop.. it seems that it goes off sync after some time for some reason.. anyone experiencing that?
    Are there any settings that need to be adjusted to make it sync properly?

thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345