Question about Headphones " Sennheiser HD570"

Default Question about Headphones " Sennheiser HD570"

Hello ;

i'm looking forward to buy a HD570 headphone , any advice concerning those headphones?
    is it good for Studio mixing and mastering ?

i know it's an old model , but Sennheiser makes great products as i can see...

any advice will be appreciated !
    Reloop RMX 40 BPM ( bae ) ; 2 x CDJ 800 mk1 ; Traktor Kontrol X1 ; Traktor Kontrol F1 ; AKAI MPK mini MK2 ; M audio Axiom 61 mk2.
    Genre : Dark techno , Dub techno , industrial , Experimental , Music.
    Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/choch1

I cant speak for the HD570s but I can speak for sennheiser in general. After many years of different brands I have settled for Sennheiser with my last few pairs. For studio mixing and mastering you want as neutral a sound as possible anything that exaggerates the bass will skew your productions when listening back on other sound systems and bring tears to your eyes when you have spent ages working on your mixdown. My best advice is get down your local music store and see if you can try a pair out, don't forget to make sure they are a comfortable fit if you are using them for long periods of time, even if they sound great but fit like a steel vice it wont be an enjoyable experience

Default Best headphone for mixing and mastering

Sennheiser HD 570 has a semi-open design, plastic made circumaural headphones, so they are very light. They are so comfortable that you can even wear it all day long and still you cant feel like you are wearing a headphone.

They are suitable for use with hi-fi and recording systems of the highest quality, in particular CD and DVD players or DAT and MD recorders.

These headphone is amazing but not suitable for studio mixing and mastering. You should opt for either Audio-Technica ATH-M50x or LyxPro HAS-10.

Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is perfect for every type of listener. It has superior sound isolation and comfort.

And if music is all that matters to you and you want to buy the best professional mixing headphones, then LyxPro HAS-10 Closed Back Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor & Mixing Headphones is the best choice for you.

AKG - K240 MKII is very good for a price