Midifighter 3D. Traktor step sequencer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Midifighter 3D. Traktor step sequencer.

Hey guys!

Anyone know when is the midifighter 3d step seq mapping for traktor?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

It will be out early next week.

Tech Convert

Lightbulb

I started my own today, loving this new feature!

Tech Convert

Default .tsi

Quote Originally Posted by dmoreno View Post
    I started my own today, loving this new feature!

hey nice work! Is there any way i can receive the .tsi file to havk33@gmail.com? I am working on a APC Mini mapping and dont understand how to map the "playhead position" of the step sequencer... maybe i can get inspired by your work

best regards!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Lapaloma View Post
    hey nice work! Is there any way i can receive the .tsi file to havk33@gmail.com? I am working on a APC Mini mapping and dont understand how to map the "playhead position" of the step sequencer... maybe i can get inspired by your work

best regards!
    As soon as I've made enough progress! Only done the first page so far (for the first sample slot) + the length config of the sequencer (1 to 16 beats) and the sample selection (for the first slot only).

I kinda wish NI would let us build our mappings outside of Traktor though...would makes things 100 times faster.

Here you go. We'll have a blog article along a nice video of Ean showing it in use tomorrow. Worth noting is that this mapping defaults to 16 steps as soon as you turn it on to use all available buttons without having to go to the length selector page.

Midi Fighter 3D Traktor 16 Step Sequencer Mapping C&D

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by dmoreno View Post
    As soon as I've made enough progress! Only done the first page so far (for the first sample slot) + the length config of the sequencer (1 to 16 beats) and the sample selection (for the first slot only).

I kinda wish NI would let us build our mappings outside of Traktor though...would makes things 100 times faster.

Thanks alot, no need for perfected mapping im more interested in your way of working

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Here you go. We'll have a blog article along a nice video of Ean showing it in use tomorrow. Worth noting is that this mapping defaults to 16 steps as soon as you turn it on to use all available buttons without having to go to the length selector page.

Midi Fighter 3D Traktor 16 Step Sequencer Mapping C&D
    Great job guys!

Dammit why did i sell mine #sellersremorse
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Dammit why did i sell mine #sellersremorse
    I can fix that There's also an updated Twister mapping that allows dual deck control. It's not as polished as the 3D's but will in the next week or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast