Where is Traktor Headed down the line?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Where is Traktor Headed down the line?

Where do you think Traktor is headed? What do you see from them down the line? What kind of controllers etc?

The tubes?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

I think we will get some d2 variation with platters and pitch control. The browser will get the needed update and there will be a tight maschine/traktor integration....
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ragverp View Post
    I think we will get some d2 variation with platters and pitch control. The browser will get the needed update and there will be a tight maschine/traktor integration....
    That would be cool
    Or maybe a smaller D2 without the slot volume faders (ripped of from deck controls of Kontrol S5)

I would love a product called the T2, Basically NI's version of the XDJ1000, no cd slot (of course), big screen, over sized jog but with all the D2 buttons/ functions and not a Pioneer price range in sight ;-), Day one purchase.
    x2 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, NI Kontrol Z2, x2 Kontrol D2, Traktor 3, MacBook Pro & MacBook Air 2018

The software seems to be going in a strong live performance direction. Soon we will see tight maschine integration, easier software swapping during performance, and a rekordbox style browser.
    With Hardware we have yet to tip the iceberg. The new jam coming stock with mapping for ableton and link integration coming soon after speaks worlds.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ragverp View Post
    They have had 7 years to integrate Maschine and Traktor.

They dont care about it as a feature.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    The software seems to be going in a strong live performance direction. Soon we will see tight maschine integration, easier software swapping during performance, and a rekordbox style browser.
    With Hardware we have yet to tip the iceberg. The new jam coming stock with mapping for ableton and link integration coming soon after speaks worlds.
    It really doesnt. NI have seriously misled users over the last couple of years.

They released JAM, a new controller built around the so called song mode, and they havent even got a release date for song mode. Its not even in Beta. They are taking money for hardware that doesnt have its primary feature ready.

They are locking features to specific controllers when other manufacturers embrace openess.

They could have updated the browser at any point with very little effort. Freeware DJ players have far superior browsers now. They dont hold their customers in very high regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Willis View Post
    I would love a product called the T2, Basically NI's version of the XDJ1000, no cd slot (of course), big screen, over sized jog but with all the D2 buttons/ functions and not a Pioneer price range in sight Day one purchase.
    Well...why no Cd Slot???
    This would be a huge Thing coming from Native to have a Controller with Cd Slots...a kinf od XDJ-R1 but that works perfectly with Traktor. Would be something so welcome by Mobile-DJs.
    Last edited by padi_04; 10-21-2016 at 09:15 AM. Reason: because you deleted the ending part of the tag [/QUOTE]

I dont understand the current need for a CD slot on any player?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast