Denon DN-X1700 not seen by new version of Traktor. Denon forums down or gone. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Off Topic: Let's take a moment to appreciate how far ahead of its time the DNX-1700 was.
    Indeed. If I owed it, I would not upgrade to X1800. Cue buttons in color and overall better FX are not good enough of a reason to settle for lower quality components (line faders, phono preamps, power supply,..) in a center piece of any setup that's expected to last over 10 years.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

So I’m having (more) trouble setting a dvs system with Traktor, DN-X1700 and a couple of Technics 1210.

The timecode is not working properly and I can’t beatmatch completely the tunes, apart from stereo signal only showing an small bit or nothing in Traktor’s inputs.

Apart from asking if you know something about this problem or have any experience with it, I’d like to know about why a couple of drivers for the 1700 show instead of just one and why timecode only works and not very well with one of them.

- “Denon dj asio driver” timecode doesn’t work well (phase drifting and no input is showed in Traktor despite timecode signal looks good)

- “Denon dj DN-X1700 Asio” timecode doesn’t work at all. (Scratch dissabled)

I’m using the 1.0.2 latest version in W7 64BITS

I’ve attached a couple of screenshoots. Thanks in advance.

DENON01.jpg

DENON02.jpg
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456