What do you think about Gemini MDJ-1000? - Page 5
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by NiltonOffBeat View Post
    That's nice. And how long you are djing now?
    20+ years

NiltonOffBeat

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    20+ years
    Wow!! Respect, that's long!

NiltonOffBeat

It's pretty sad that Gemini hasn't corrected yet the issues I've been pointing them out. I mean, come on guys you can't put beta stuff into the market... Or they're maybe trying to reproduce Microsoft? By letting people discover failures & bugs? I mean they had all the time to correct a bunch of those errors, their MDJ-1000 can't even play tracks smoothly... Do they even test their products before selling them out?...

Denon is finally going to release that tabletop player with the big screen in 2017. It will probably still be outside of your budget though

NiltonOffBeat

Quote Originally Posted by ErikMinekus View Post
    Denon is finally going to release that tabletop player with the big screen in 2017. It will probably still be outside of your budget though

Looks awesome!

NiltonOffBeat

I finished by buying a pair of MDJ-1000 on eBay, as I've got 30 days to return them if they don't please me. Have to wait a week to be delivered.
    That would be great if a tech from Gemini answer to this thread, telling us what he thinks of the bugs that people have been pointing out here: https://youtu.be/8Kw-kXMia9g and here https://youtu.be/ZP2d2gennX4

Tech Wizard

It's pretty sad that Gemini hasn't corrected yet the issues I've been pointing them out. I mean, come on guys you can't put beta stuff into the market... Or they're maybe trying to reproduce Microsoft? By letting people discover failures & bugs? I mean they had all the time to correct a bunch of those errors, their MDJ-1000 can't even play tracks smoothly... Do they even test their products before selling them out?...
    I've been contacting Eric Hurber from Gemini support (The guy on YouTube with the how-to videos). I've contacted him and he's helped me out a lot. I thought the Gemini MDJ 1000 were crap with the USB the software was skipping all over the place songs wasn't playing right couldn't get a good mix in after talking with Eric at Gemini support I found out it was nothing more than the wrong type of USB I was using. Once I change that out it worked fine. Now the only issue I have with the music media player cue points. Getting ready to contact Gemini support for that.

NiltonOffBeat

Returned the units back, wayyy too instable.
    I've experienced the disconnection and the scrolling lag that guy had too:

Tech Wizard

Default I guess most of these units are not of Quality

Returned the units back, wayyy too instable.
    I've experienced the disconnection and the scrolling lag that guy had too:
    I brought mine MDJ 1000 three months ago and With me talking back and fourth with Eric from Gemini sound (the tutorial guy on youtube) I gotten a couple of updates and also found out my usb I was using wasn't a Fat32 before my MDJ 1000 started acting oka. the firm wear version I have on my MDJ 1000 are 6.1.28.

NiltonOffBeat

Quote Originally Posted by DjBlend View Post
    Now the only issue I have with the music media player cue points. Getting ready to contact Gemini support for that.
    So? Has this issue been solved for you?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast