Map Request Zomo MC-1000 Traktor Group FX

Default Map Request Zomo MC-1000 Traktor Group FX

I recently bought a Zomo MC-1000 and it's pretty great but I have one problem. I basically want it to be a 4 deck version of my Kontrol X1 but I can't get it to work with effects in group mode. I don't like using single mode effects and was used to the way the X1 functioned with group mode effects. Can anyone take the mapping provided by Zomo:
    http://www.zomo.de/en/products/midi-...r-mc-1000.html
    And leave it all the same except for effects control?
    I'm trying to figure this out myself but mapping is more than a little complicated and time consuming.
    Can anyone help please?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

It appears that all FX Unit related commands were armed by "FX Unit X = Single" modifier condition. That's why your Zomo has ignored signals sent from the group fx mode.

Here you go: Zomo MC-1000 - no effects.zip

I'm pretty sure I didn't delete any transport commands. Check the MIDI Out-Port located at top right corner of the Controller Manager. If it says "None" chose your midi controller in the drop-down menu.

Ok figured out the led's and got most of it working now. Big thanks Stewe, I appreciate the help. My next step is working out applying the same group controls I have on fx unit 1 and 2 for 3 and 4. Apparently the mapping from Zomo was only set up for 2 units.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Hollender View Post
    Ok figured out the led's and got most of it working now. Big thanks Stewe, I appreciate the help. My next step is working out applying the same group controls I have on fx unit 1 and 2 for 3 and 4. Apparently the mapping from Zomo was only set up for 2 units.
    Great. I'm glad that worked Once you have it wrapped up feel free to post it in MIDIMAPS so everybody can find the mapping more easily when googling for it.

Hi,

i've recently purchased a mc1000 i was having the same problem but your TSI file is compatible with my Traktor PRO 2.
    I try to assign the FX in Group mode but when i do that my FX Knobs on the Zomo MC 1000 stop working.

Any ideas?

Kindly grateful for any help

This is the map I'm using right now for the Zomo. This will allow you to control 2 banks of effects adjusting each one separately, so 6 total effects at any given time. Not sure if that's what you're looking for or not, hope this helps.

Zomo_MC-1000 edit (2).zip

I still haven't taken the time to figure out applying separate effects to tracks C & D.