Behringer DDM4000 vs. Reloop RMX 40 Dsp Blackfire, best?
    NiltonOffBeat

Default Behringer DDM4000 vs. Reloop RMX 40 Dsp Blackfire, best?

Hi everyone,

After searching I can't find any "vs." or comparaison threads with those two DJ mixers :

Behringer DDM4000 vs. Reloop RMX 40 Dsp Blackfire

I would like to use one of those mixers with a pair of media players (like Denon SC2900I or something, don't know exactly for now).
    What would you suggest me to buy? Which one of those mixers is better?
    I heard a lot of bad stuff about Behringer quality but nothing about Reloop.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

I absolutely loved the DDM4K. It's a lot of mixer for the money... It has 2 FX units, where the Reloop only has one...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

NiltonOffBeat

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    I absolutely loved the DDM4K. It's a lot of mixer for the money... It has 2 FX units, where the Reloop only has one...
    Looks like there's a sort of a hate about Behringer...

And you didn't have any issues with it? People were complaining about: bad build quality/short life (mixer dead after 1 year of using), bad sound quality, bad FX quality, audio jack inputs broke very fast, sometimes it completely freezes and the VU meters goes red, bad faders quality, sometimes it reset all settings back in live situations...
    To be honest I'm also REALLY interested by this mixer, looks like it have A LOT of functionalities for a $350 mixer, and I feel like "ultra-Pioneer-extremist-racist" users that don't see anything else than Pio are pissed of that a $350 is doing much more stuff than their $1500 mixer

It's a great mixer. I had zero problems with it (except the sheer brightness of the Blue LEDs!).

Behringer always gets hate. Mine was only ever used at home, so I can't really comment on how robust it is, or if repeated plugging/unplugging causes wear. But even if this is for a mobile set-up, there are ways around causing damage to connectors.

It is the most fun you'll have for the money... I think it comes with a 2yr warranty.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    It's a great mixer. I had zero problems with it (except the sheer brightness of the Blue LEDs!).

Behringer always gets hate. Mine was only ever used at home, so I can't really comment on how robust it is, or if repeated plugging/unplugging causes wear. But even if this is for a mobile set-up, there are ways around causing damage to connectors.

It is the most fun you'll have for the money... I think it comes with a 2yr warranty.
    Those DDM4K's are one of those exceptional exceptions to the Behringer DJ mixer lineup. They do last, sound decent and have features no mixer at that price should have.

Its a shame they have never been updated to include even at least midi over USB or they would sell even more of them than they already do.

The reloop gear is normally pretty decent as well - not as many features as the Behringer.

For a little over $100 bucks more than the reloop you could pick up a Xone43 though, I know where my money would be.
    Last edited by deevey; 11-05-2016 at 01:36 PM.

NiltonOffBeat

Thank you guys.
    Well then I think I'll stick with the Behringer one, as the Reloop hasn't got so much features, it'll be fun to browse and use all of them on the Behringer I guess